We rank 7th among Romanian IT companies based on revenue
NTT DATA Romania is part of the NTT DATA Group, headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 50+ countries and regions to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
Since 1967, NTT DATA has played an instrumental role in establishing and advancing IT infrastructure. Originally being part of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, our heritage contributed to social benefits with a quality-first mindset. When going public in 1996, the company has built on this proven track record of innovation by providing novel IT solutions to bring results in greater quality of life for people, communities and societies around the world.
We have a knowledgeable team of 2,000 people, across seven locations:
Our service offer covers the entire software development and management lifecycle. The added value provided by NTT DATA Romania lies within the specific know-how of various business lines. This includes a thorough understanding of the main challenges felt by clients and the current economic environment. These aspects have significantly contributed to the growth of the company over the past 19 years, along with consistently enhancing customer experience.
We take pride in our German heritage
NTT DATA Romania was founded in 2000 as a subsidiary of a German Business Software Provider. A German working culture was introduced from the very beginning and the focus was placed on acquiring a profound business know-how. As a result, the company managed to quickly establish itself as the preferred nearshore provider for German-speaking IT services companies.
Collaboration within IT projects takes place in both English and German language, depending on the needs and requirements of our clients. German as a project language is often preferred by many of our clients. Therefore our team members work with technical IT concepts and requirement lists in German, and also document their progress and communicate with their contact person in German. Thereby, an emphasis in the daily business is put on agile working methods characterized by mixed teams and high communication intensity through state-of-the-art communication tools such as videoconferencing.
Our business partnerships with our clients are marked by our long-term successful collaborations. Consequently, our oldest collaboration started in 2000 and is one of our references when talking about client relationships and successful projects.
Why NTT DATA Romania?
- NTT DATA Romania has been rated as one of the most popular employers on the Romanian labor market.
- More than 19 years extended workbench in the software production
- Developed an own ERP Solution for the Romanian local market which is nowadays implemented for over 200 customers on the national market
- Long-term partnerships ensured through: price stability, high service quality and low attrition rate
- High and flexible scalability of client teams
- Effective recruiting organization: complex database of IT experts on the Romanian labor market
- Strong expertise in methodologies (i.e. Agile-SCRUM), V-Model (based on A-SPICE) and standards for functional safety (i.e. IEC 61508 / ISO 26262)
- Nearshore benefits: cultural and geographic proximity; 100% of our employees speak English and 55% are German speakers
- Active participation in university programs
- Development of IT professionals through in-house academies with different focus areas (embedded, SAP, Cobol, etc.)
- Development and testing expertise ranging from automotive to energy, healthcare, and utilities
- Extensive industry know-how
- Excellent technical infrastructure
- Certified and audited security
- Customer-oriented processes and efficient organizational structures
- Financial reliability (AAA Rating)
- International reputation (Top 10 IT service providers worldwide)
NTT DATA Romania Partnerships
NTT DATA Romania Certifications
Supporting the community we live in
Influencers within the IT industry
Due to strong market presence and solid know-how, strong partnerships and employer reputation.
Supporting future development
Organizing various academies and training in collaboration with technical universities, thus supporting the development of IT resources.
Impact in our community
Offering financial support and attention to the community and projects ranging from sports and culture, to environmental causes, education and health.
Bringing innovative ideas to the table
Being part of chance and driving it by acting as promoters in several technological areas. Making use of know-how on a group level to bring expertize on a country level.