Technologies and Tools:
One of the leading full-service Providers for comunication in Switzerland
Provider for full-service communication in Switzerland
April 2018 – ongoing
NUnit, Functional Tests – Automation: NuGet, Selenium Webdriver, Visual Studio 2017, C#.NET, .NET Framework 4.7
- The old company our customer used to work with could not provide QA Engineers anymore.
- The existing tests had to be adapted after Refactoring.
- Newly developed parts of the 3 Quickline products must also be taken in consideration and must be supplemented in the direction of automated testing.
- Not yet automated tests of the already existing test suites had to be taken over.
- Internally there is no know-how in test automation that may help the customer.
- A partner who, together with Quickline, takes over the responsibility for the quality of the final products.
Performance by NTT DATA Romania
- The existing test cases / test suites were adapted by the Test Automation Engineers and updated after the products were redesigned.
- The new test cases / test suites are exclusively implemented using Selenium framework in Visual Studio C #
- Tests are performed on 2 different platforms and bugs and adjustments are made based on the results.
- The entire test process, when it comes to test automation / CI, will be improved and adapted during the collaboration.
- Employees stay in the project
- German-speaking experienced Test Automation Engineers who have quickly become involved in the project without the need of documentation or handover.
- Know-how sharing and suggestions for the spreading of tests within Quickline.
- Early detection of all changes that might occur during the development phase (confirmation of expected changes and discovery of all unexpected ones).