KPS ist one of the leading SAP Consulting companies in Germany. KPS has in its portfolio several SAP retail implementation projects at customers like Puma, sOliver or Hugo Boss.
10.2016 – ongoing
Technologies and Tools:
SAP Retail, ABAP OO,
SAP ABAP Netweaver 7.4, Idocs, AdobeForms, UserExits, Enhancements
KPS conducts at Lidl a SAP retail implementation project.
The whole project team consists of over 400 functional and technical consultants.
NTT DATA RO team is supporting the development team of KPS. A team of 4 developers takes over the change requests, estimates the effort, creates the technical specification and is doing the implementation.
Good understanding of ABAP OO and the specific KPS framework is required. In addition, a good communication and collaboration with the functional consultant team is required.
Performance by NTT DATA Romania
- Implementing solution based on SAP Retail
- Analyze end estimate the effort for Change Requests that are assigned to the developers through the ticketing system from SAP Solution Manager (Charm)
- Creation of technical specification / documentation for the Change Requests
- Implementation using ABAP OO and KPS Framework
- Sandbox system available
- Execution of developer tests and units tests
- Code review
- On call at client request (timeframe: until 21:00 / 24:00)
- Communication: per e-mail, Lync or phone
- NTT DATA RO is a reliable partner for the capacity of adding additional resources in the client’s development team
- Cost-effective development through the inclusion of experienced developers in Romania
- On call at client’s request
- Good experience in remote working modus
- Close cooperation with the client: onsite working at the client in Heilbronn if needed